Explore Peru in style on this 15-day adventure, journeying from coastal plains to high ancient cities. As you travel through Lima, Puno, Cusco, the Sacred Valley, Ollantaytambo, Aguas Calientes and Machu Picchu, uncover colonial architecture, stunning Andean landscapes, Inca ruins, colourful markets and fascinating local culture. With the guidance of a local leader, you’ll get beneath the surface of this captivating country and leave with a deeper understanding of Peru’s history, wildlife, cuisine and culture.
- Complimentary Airport Arrival Transfer
- Lima – Leader-led Miraflores walking tour
- Lima – Guided tour, including San Francisco Monastery, the Catacombs and Central Market
- Islas Ballestas – Guided tour
- Nazca Lines – Viewing tower
- Arequipa – Walking tour
- Arequipa – San Ignacio Chapel
- Arequipa – Santa Catalina Monastery
- Arequipa – Basilica Cathedral of Arequipa
- Puno – Sillustani archaeological site
- Puno – Lake Titicaca day tour
- Cusco – Chocolate Museum Visit & Hot Chocolate
- Cusco – Full Boleto Turistico Pass (access to 16 archaeological sites, transport & guides not included)
- Sacred Valley – Community visit & lunch
- Machu Picchu – Entrance and guided tour
- Opt to trek the 1-Day Inca Trail, an excellent option for those wanting to experience trekking in Peru, but don’t want to do the full four days
- The giant desert inscriptions of the Nazca Lines are one of Peru’s great unsolved mysteries. Scrutinise them up close on a viewing platform or from a bird’s-eye-view on an optional flight
- Get to know the residents of a village in the Sacred Valley when you join them for a lunch of local specialties and learn about life in this storied part of the Andean highlands.
- A trip through Peru wouldn’t be complete without a visit to Machu Picchu. Let a scenic train do the climbing for you, then enjoy a guided tour around the world-famous ruins.
- Spend a full day exploring the floating islands of Lake Titicaca and Taquile Island, with the chance to meet the local Uru people
Puno / Lake Titicaca
Sacred Valley - Ollantaytambo
Machu Picchu - Cusco
Looking for more information?
We're here to help!
Click on the buttons below to request a quote on this deal or contact us directly with further questions or comments.
Request A Quote Send To A Friend Have A Question? Contact Us