Premium Egypt & Jordan
Premium Egypt & Jordan
From the Valley of the Kings to the awe-inspiring ruins of Petra, this 15-day Premium adventure through Egypt and Jordan reveals the sphinxes and tombs of your childhood imagination and then some. Cruise down the Nile, visit traditional Nubian communities, dig for obscure treasure in ancient marketplaces and float in the Dead Sea. Be guided by a passionate Egyptologist and a Jordanian local, respectively, for the most immersive possible experiences in two fascinating nations. This tour reveals the iconic sites that you’ve seen on film plus plenty of intimate moments with locals who are proud to invite you into their world.
- Complimentary Airport Arrival Transfer
- Cairo – Welcome Dinner
- Cairo – Pyramids of Giza and the Sphinx
- Cairo – Grand Egyptian Museum
- Aswan – Philae Temple
- Aswan – Sunset drinks on a felucca
- Aswan – Nubian Village Visit and Dinner
- Izbat Al Bayyarah – Kom Ombo Temple
- Luxor – Karnak Temple
- Luxor – Hatshepsut Temple
- Luxor – Valley of the Kings (entrance to 3 tombs)
- Luxor – Tomb of Tut Ankh Amun
- Luxor – Colossi of Memnon
- Cairo – Home-Cooked Dinner
- Cairo – Khan al-Khalili Bazaar
- Cairo – Al-Azhar Mosque
- Cairo – Coffee/tea in a local cafe
- Amman – Welcome Dinner
- Jerash – Roman ruins
- Amman – Beit Sitti cooking class and dinner
- Madaba – St Georges Church
- Mt Nebo – Site visit
- Shobak – Shobak Castle
- Petra – Guided tour of Petra
- Petra – Petra second day visit (unguided)
- Wadi Rum – Desert Jeep tour
- Wadi Rum – Zarb dinner
- Wadi Rum – Desert and dunes walk
- A day at the incredible Pyramids of Giza is only the beginning. Discover the Valley of the Kings, Petra and Wadi Rum, and experience the unique sensation of floating in the Dead Sea.
- With two feature stays, experience the best of each country with three unforgettable evenings on a Nile riverboat and a night in isolated elegance at a luxury camp in Wadi Rum.
- Lift the lid on Middle Eastern cuisine when you dine in fantastic local restaurants in Amman and Cairo, learn the tricks of the trade during an immersive cooking class and enjoy a dinner at a Bedouin camp cooked in a traditional zarb.
- Visit one of the oldest neighbourhoods in Amman and enter a cooking school run by three sisters in the home of their grandmother. Learn how to make traditional Jordanian food and of course eat plenty of it too.
- Gain an unmatched understanding of the region while travelling with experienced local leaders and spending time with the locals. Discover the Nubian way of life with a family on the Nile and immerse yourself in Bedouin culture during an exciting evening at their camp.
Nile Cruise - Aswan
Nile Cruise - Edfu
Nile Cruise - Luxor